R-com Bird Brooder ICU Max Pavilion – Small
Four bacteria and dust-resistant filters and four fans also ensure a healthy and clean environment. Equipped with indirect LED lighting with a 10-position switch.
The R-Com Bird Brooder ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Max Pavilion is the ideal incubator or infirmary for keeping young or sick birds warm. The temperature and humidity are digitally adjustable and readable. An anion appliance + deodorizing filter is built in and ensures an odorless and pure air in the cage. Four bacteria and dust-resistant filters and four fans also ensure a healthy and clean environment. Equipped with indirect LED lighting with a 10-position switch.
- Dimmer with 10 intervals for indoor lighting control (LED)
- Recessed brood tray for easy maintenance
- Automatic temperature control and setting
- Automatic humidity control and setting
- Rotating door for optimal use with minimal space
- Large see-through lid for easy observation
- Alarm function in case of malfunctions and abnormal temperatures
For your convenience:
- BLDC ventilation for optimal control of internal conditions (2EA)
- The exterior has an elegant design and the interior space has been optimized
- Equipped with water nipple and hose to connect an external water reservoir so that the humidity can be maintained
- Circuit breaker as protection against overheating
Eggs sometimes fail to hatch. There are various reasons why this might have happened:
- Females sometimes lay eggs when there are no males to fertilise them
- A female may lay unfertilised eggs if the male has failed to achieve a successful coupling
- Single eggs may fail to hatch, due to a chick failing to develop properly inside, or because the egg itself somehow managed to avoid being fertilised
- The hen may neglect her eggs due to inexperience or stress – this is quite common in first-time layers
- If the nestbox isn’t a suitable size and shape the egg may have fallen to the floor and killed the embryo inside
- The male bird could be infertile
- The proximity of other birds or external distractions may be the issue – the female may be too stressed to sit on her eggs
- Nutrition is important – if eggs fail to hatch due to soft shells, it’s a sign that the hen didn’t get enough calcium (from cuttlefish bone or a mineral block, for example) when she was producing the eggs.
Dimensions for R-com Bird Brooder ICU Max Pavilion – Small:
Outside dimensions: 66 cm x 47 cm x 44 cm (WxDxH)
Inner dimensions: 41 x 40 x 39 cm (WxDxH)
|20.0 – 38.0 ° C
|Optimal ambient temp.
|20-25 ° C
|40 – 60%
|Energy consumption average
|65.5 x 47 x 44 cm